1. Please use standard rims. Do not use deformed or damaged rims.
2. Before rims and tires are combined, clean the rims and tires first. There should be no debris left inside.
3. Before rim and tire combination. Rubber bead or soapy water can be used to wipe bead flange rims. Do not use oil-based lubricants.
4. When rims and tires are combined, attention should be paid to the fitting situation. Do not use the wind pressure exceeding the normal range to force installation to avoid danger.
5. The combination of rims and tires needs to be carried out by a specialist on the tire line. Do not combine them by yourself.